وَلَا تَلْبِسُوا الْحَقَّ بِالْبَاطِلِ وَتَكْتُمُوا الْحَقَّ وَأَنتُمْ تَعْلَمُونَ
And do not mix the truth with falsehood or conceal the truth while you know [it]. [2:42]
All our articles in one place:
- The Jewish Roots Of Sunni “Islam”; Rabbi Ka’ab al-Ahbar and his religion
- You Can’t Understand “Islamic” Terrorism If You Don’t Know The History Of Sunni “Islam”
- The Oppression Of Women in (Sunni) “Islam”
- How Modern Day Sunnis Linked An Alawite Religion With (Shia) Islam
- You Know You Are Sunni When… – Constantly Updated List
- How Sunni States; Breed, Faciliate and Spread Worldwide Terrorism
- The “Shia Crescent”; Sunni myth or Shiite reality?
- Sunni “Islamic” Marriages; Legalized Adultery, Fornication & Prostitution
- Sunni Terrorism In The West – Constantly Updated List
- The Banu Umayya/Umayyads; Enemies Of Islam At The Sunni Service
- Who Is Mahdi According To Quran And Sunni Traditions
- Is Abu Bakr In Hell Or Paradise?
- Companions Who Refused To Pledge Allegiance To Abu Bakr
- Khalid ibn Walid; The Sword of Dajjal
- The Earliest Sunni And Shia Writings; Whose Literature Is The Oldest?
- Who Are The Twelve Successors According To Quran And Sunni Traditions
- Is Umar In Hell Or Paradise?
- Tarawih Prayers; Umar’s Major Religious Innovation
- Sunni Indifference On Anti-Sunni Persecution
- “Imam” Malik Ibn Anas And His Sixth Imam Teacher, Ja’far Al-Sadiq
- Who Were The Real Killers Of Prophet Muhammad?
- Is Aisha In Hell Or Paradise?
- Sunni Halal Alcohol; Production And Consumption
- Sunni Schools Of Thought; Fundamental Differences In Belief & Practice
- Sunni Caliphs That Killed Off Prophet’s Family
Insane Sunni beliefs, sourced straight from the authentic Sunni books (that is, Sahih al-Bukhari, Sahih Muslim, Al-Sunan al-Sughra/Sunan an-Nasa’i, Sunan Abu Dawood, Sunan at-Tirmidhi, Sunan ibn Majah, Muwatta Imam Malik, and others):
(All in one place, for your convenience)
(Some random ones with more details)
- Sunni Insanity: Prophet Muhammad Was Bewitched – Jewish magician controlled Allah’s Messenger (صلى الله عليه وآله)!
- Sunni Insanity: Anthropomorphism – Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَىٰ) has feet, hands, descends from the sky, can be seen, fights with bodily parts, sits on His throne and… writes a diary!
- Sunni Insanity: Prophet Muhammad Was Sinful And Fallible – Allah’s Messenger (صلى الله عليه وآله) forgot Quranic verses, forgot how to pray, forgot mandatory ablution, prayed with his shoes on, was seen naked in public… and drank alcohol!
- Sunni Insanity: Satan – Devil farts loudly, urinates in your ears, sleeps in your nose, causes you to yawn so he could enter your body, controlled Muslim armies, and more!
- Sunni Insanity: Incomplete Quran – The Book of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَىٰ) has missing revealed verses that were forgotten.
- Sunni Insanity: Umar Received Divine Revelations – Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وآله) wasn’t the only one to receive Quranic verses.
Truly Islamic pages revealing the truth:
- Shia Pen (Website)
- Revisiting The Salaf (Website)
- Al-Islam (Website)
- A Shi’ite Encyclopedia by Ahlul Bayt Digital Islamic Library Project Team – refutes common and mainstream Sunni lies, myths and propaganda about (Shia) Islam. Point by point, example by example. (An article on Al-Islam)
- Rafida (YouTube)
- Ahlulbayt TV (YouTube)
- Shi3i4lyf (YouTube)
- Dr. Sayed Ammar Nakhshwani’s ISIS lecture, 8th Muharram 1436, 2014. – One hour of pure Islamic destruction of Sunni religion (YouTube)
- Dr. Sayed Ammar Nakhshwani’s Radical Islam lecture, 6th Muharram 1438, 2016. – One hour of pure Islamic destruction of Sunni religion. The lecture causes such an uproar among Sunnis, that it is constantly taken down from YouTube. Even Nakhshwani’s official website doesn’t list it anymore. However, the full lecture can still be viewed on a different hosting platform (Vimeo)
Truly Islamic books revealing the truth:
- The Shiites Under Attack by Muhammad Jawad Chirri. What this book is about? It refutes common and mainstream Sunni lies, myths and propaganda about (Shia) Islam. Point by point, example by example.
- Various polemical books by a Tunisian Sunni scholar who personally debated Shia scholars, Muhammad al-Tijani al-Samawi. What these books are about? They refute common and mainstream Sunni lies, myths and propaganda about (Shia) Islam. Point by point, example by example.
- The Shia Rebuts by Sayyid Rida Husayni Nasab. What this book is about? It refutes common and mainstream Sunni lies, myths and propaganda about (Shia) Islam. Point by point, example by example.
- Peshawar Nights – an authentic account of a public debate between Shi’a Muslims and Sunnis which took place in Peshwar (now in Pakistan, which at the time was part of British India) beginning on 27 January 1927, compiled by its participant, Seyed Mohammad Shirazi.